Request Your Free White Paper Now:
"The Seven Deadly Network Security Sins: A How-to Guide for Protection"
The Seven Deadly Network Security Sins: A How-to Guide for Protection
The NetSensory network application management solution gets the network team out of "security purgatory." Quickly catch up with worms, viruses, and rogue applications, and the lazy or malicious users behind them.
PRIDE, ENVY, WRATH, SLOTH, AVARICE, GLUTTONY, LUST. . .the Seven Deadly Sins. To network managers it no doubt seems fitting to match up afflictions like worms and viruses, careless users, spam and the like with an entry from this list of bad habits first compiled by a sixth-century pope.
- Pride: Where Are Your Security Blindspots?
- Envy: Sewing Up Security Holes
- Wrath: Those Cursed Worms and Viruses
- Sloth: Keeping Up with Lazy Users
- Avarice: Dealing with Intellectual Property Theft
- Gluttony: Users and Applications That Eat Up Links
- Lust: Rogue Applications That Burn Up Bandwidth
Offered Free by: Network Physics
See All Resources from: Network Physics