Request Your Free eBook Now:
"Overcoming Procrastination - Productivity Skills"
This free eBook is a practical guide to overcoming your own tendency to procrastinate and to help your team members to overcome theirs.
Almost everyone is guilty of procrastination occasionally. High priority tasks are usually difficult or time consuming and it is often easier to find straightforward, less important tasks to do instead.
In this book you will learn:
- The psychological basis of procrastination and why it is so difficult to overcome.
- Why quick fix solutions to this problem never work.
- To identify the seven triggers that cause people to put off important tasks.
- To isolate the origin of procrastination on a case-by-case basis.
- Practical and useable tactics to beat this productivity killer.
Chapter 1 - Stop Procrastinating
Chapter 2 - Symptoms of Procrastination
Chapter 3 - Why People Procrastinate
Chapter 4 - Dealing with Boring or Pointless Tasks
Chapter 5 - Dealing With Tasks Involving Confrontation
Chapter 6 - Tasks You Resent Being Given
Chapter 7 - Tasks That Appear Overwhelming
Chapter 8 - Tasks You Don't Know How to Begin
Chapter 9 - Tasks You Are Afraid of Completing
Chapter 10 - Lack of Motivation
Offered Free by: Free Management Ebooks
See All Resources from: Free Management Ebooks