Request Your Free Buyer's Guide Now:
"How do you choose a multifamily technology partner?"
These 9 steps show you how to make sure you’re working with technology partners that maximize net operating income (NOI)
Is your technology driving NOI for your multifamily portfolio?
It should be.
Technology plays a critical role in mitigating risks and maximizing NOI for multifamily owners and operators, because it creates the platform infrastructure and business intelligence needed to survive – and ultimately thrive – throughout the real estate cycle.
“The Value-Based Buying Guide for Multifamily Technology,” this free toolkit and ebook, shows you how to evaluate technology, and ensure it improves NOI. It’s full of practical advice and templates for you to download and use to evaluate vendors and make a business case for value-based technology.
In it, you’ll learn:
• How to evaluate technology decisions through a value-based framework
• The practical 9-step evaluation process
• 4 ways your technology can and should drive NOI
• Definitions of common tech terms
• What is needed to write a persuasive business case to support your decision
Offered Free by: Knock
See All Resources from: Knock