Request Your Free eBook Now:
"Effective Goal Setting - Developing Your Productivity Skills"
This free eBook will teach you proven strategies for setting goals that will inspire you and your team to make things happen in your organization.
This book explains how to use the theory of goal setting to set practical targets for you and your team members.
You will learn:
- The theories that underpin goal setting and motivation.
- The two most popular goal setting methods, 4CF and SMART.
- How to turn aspirations into clear ‘goal statements’.
- The key to persuading team members to buy into the goals you set.
- How to recognize situations where traditional goal setting won’t work.
Chapter 1 - Goal Setting for Managers
Chapter 2 - Goal Setting Theories of Locke and Latham
Chapter 3 - 4CF Goal Setting for Managers
Chapter 4 - SMART Goal Setting for Managers
Chapter 5 - Backwards Goal Setting
Chapter 6 - Prioritizing Personal Goals
Offered Free by: Free Management Ebooks
See All Resources from: Free Management Ebooks
This download should complete shortly.
If the resource doesn't automatically download, please, click here.