Request Your Free Research Report Now:
"Communication Breakdowns in the Workplace"
Fix three communication breakdowns and see bottom-line results.
You’ve likely felt the repercussions of poor communication at work—maybe you missed a deadline or failed to articulate your game-changing idea. The effects do more than hurt your pride; they hurt your organization’s bottom line.
And you’re not alone: 86% of senior executives, managers, and junior staff at US companies are experiencing communication breakdowns that lead to losses in productivity, missed project deadlines, and sales deals that don’t close.
This report, based on cutting-edge research conducted by The Economist Intelligence Unit, provides the insights you need to stop communication breakdowns at your organization.
Download this report today to discover:
- How to increase clarity to improve communication in the workplace with Lucidchart
- How poor communication affects productivity and the bottom line (it’s more than you’d think!)
- How employee hierarchy factors into communication breakdowns
- Which communication tools employees use the most
- Which communication tools employees find most effective
Offered Free by: Lucidchart
See All Resources from: Lucidchart