Request Your Free White Paper Now:
"Take Charge of Your Data Center Hardware Refresh Plan"
Before spending tens of thousands of dollars on a data center hardware refresh, take the time to consider your options. By evaluating your equipment strategy, you’ll find opportunities to significantly reduce the cost, risk and time associated with a hardware refresh.
A widescale hardware refresh should be your go-to if it’s the only means to boost operating efficiency and meet business demands. For most IT departments, the decision is based on adding additional capacity, power, speed, comparability and interoperability. Before you take the big leap, gather your options and layout your detailed equipment strategy to make an informed decision. In this article, we offer a few tips to plan for your next hardware refresh. We will:
- Address infrastructure needs and objectives
- Target coverage gaps and determine cost-cutting tactics
- Rethink the 3-year refresh cycle
- Determine how equipment reliability impacts your refresh decisions
- Optimize your hardware refresh plan to increase efficiencies and cut costs
The key to planning a hardware refresh is to start with an understanding of your objectives and desired impacts. Read the article to learn how to create a flexible and affordable infrastructure strategy.
Offered Free by: Service Express
See All Resources from: Service Express