Request Your Free On-Demand Webinar Now:
"Open RAN as enabler for new service and revenue streams"
Access the full on-demand webinar now
As open RAN deployments gather pace, operators are looking at strategies to best monetise their investments.
Until now, Open RAN was about open interfaces, deploying a multi-vendor RAN ecosystem and lower TCOs, yet these drivers are no longer enough to justify the operator investment in these networks.
While increasing vendor diversity remains an essential goal in many markets around the world, challenges remain. Unlike a few well-known greenfield operators, such as Rakuten Mobile, most operators are brownfields and have existing legacy networks that they must integrate with the new open RAN networks.
What may be some of the low hanging fruits that can be targeted, such as rural and enterprise deployments to provide quicker returns on investments?
To discuss these and more, please register for this webinar.
- What is holding operators back from going all-in on Open RAN? What are the challenges?
- What are the concerned from brownfield operators compared to greenfields?
- What are the different 5G use cases for open RAN and what are the deployment timelines for the most complex one, such as dense urban 5G massive MIMOs?
- What are the integration challenges that need to be solved? Are all CSPs capable of doing this? What does it take to succeed?
- Will operators outsource the integration work to SIs or their main RAN vendors?
- What will be the role of Hyper Cloud providers in this new ecosystem?
Offered Free by: Informa Tech
See All Resources from: Informa Tech