Request Your Free Report Now:
"Social Insights Report: How Recruiters Engage on Twitter"
Despite all the technology available, your ability to reach, engage, and influence business decision makers is still limited
While buyer personas, surveys, and search marketing data can get you in the ballpark, we believe social media insights are now a “must-have” for understanding key business professionals in a way that becomes truly actionable.
With this in mind, LeadTail developed this report, “How Recruiters Engage on Twitter”. Using Leadtail’s Social Insights technology to analyze data from Twitter, this report reveals insights about recruiters to help you answer questions such as:
- What keywords do recruiters use to describe themselves and their interests?
- Which social networks are recruiters most active on?
- What topics are they talking about on social media?
- What sources of content are recruiting professionals sharing?
- Who are the most influential publications, vendors, and people with recruiters?
Armed with these social media insights, you can now take a more informed look at your strategy for reaching, engaging, and influencing recruiters, and getting them to take the actions you care about most.
Offered Free by: Leadtail
See All Resources from: Leadtail