Request Your Free Infographic Now:
"Fortune 500 CEO Survey"
How are America’s biggest companies dealing with the coronavirus pandemic?
CEOs of the Fortune 500, surveyed in the last two weeks of April, believe it will be years before the effects of COVID-19 are purged from the U.S. economy.
Only 27% expect their workers to fully return to their usual workplaces this year. A majority believe it will be the first quarter of 2022 before overall economic activity returns to levels reached before the pandemic, and another 27% don’t expect that until the first quarter of 2023. Most say business travel at their company will never return to levels reached before the crisis.
Despite the economic impact, three-fourths believe the crisis will force their companies to accelerate their technological transformation.
Sample of questions surveyed:
- Have you agreed to a cut in compensation as a result of the crisis?
- Which country do you see presenting the best investment opportunity in the next year?
- After the pandemic passes, how will the world have changed?
- Single most important thing the crisis taught me
- If I was going to short one company...
Offered Free by: Fortune Media
See All Resources from: Fortune Media