Request Your Free White Paper Now:
"An Introduction to Kubernetes Multi-tenancy"
Learn the whys and hows of Kubernetes multi-tenancy--key use cases, common challenges, and best practices.
In a multi-tenant Kubernetes architecture, multiple applications, services, workloads, users, or teams share a cluster’s resources.
A well-developed multi-tenant strategy can drive more efficient use of infrastructure and personnel, improving ROI while still providing users with the levels of application performance, reliability, and security they require.
In this white paper you will learn:
- Why and when your organization should consider using a multi-tenant Kubernetes architecture
- Issues and challenges that multi-tenancy can raise, including “noisy neighbors” and “nosy neighbors”
- Multi-tenant resource management and the use of quotas
- Soft and hard multi-tenancy: what they mean and how and when to use them
- When and how to use a multi-cluster strategy
Offered Free by: D2iQ
See All Resources from: D2iQ