The results of the 2022 Channel Futures Salary Survey are being reported in two parts. In this, Part 1, we look at salaries, bonuses and projected compensation. In Part 2, we will look at job satisfaction and the #QuietQuitting phenomenon.
In the face of growing economic uncertainty, Channel Futures is taking an in-depth look at salaries and satisfaction in the channel — their current state as well as trends.
This year’s survey is the first of what we intend to be an annual series. Respondents to our survey were largely (74%) IT and/or communications services consultants and MSPs/VARs, the largest segment of our readership. The remaining respondents (26%) included cloud and colocation providers as well as ISVs and application developers.