Request Your Free White Paper Now:
"eDiscovery Procurement Guide and RFP Checklist"
Casepoint’s eDiscovery Procurement Guide is a vendor evaluation framework, designed to help any legal team organize, build, and launch a successful eDiscovery evaluation process tailored to your unique needs and workflows.
eDiscovery is constantly evolving. The technology and processes required for eDiscovery today are almost unrecognizable to what they were just a few years ago.
Companies are investing in AI-powered technology to tackle growing data volumes and create efficiency through integrations and workflow automation.
But how do you choose the right eDiscovery partner to meet your unique needs and legal workflows?
Casepoint’s eDiscovery Procurement Guide and RFP Checklist is a comprehensive vendor evaluation framework, designed to help any legal team organize, build, and launch a successful eDiscovery evaluation process tailored to your unique needs and workflows.
Casepoint’s eDiscovery Procurement Guide is a free resource to:
- Acquaint yourself with the new landscape of eDiscovery
- Get best practices and advice on how to assess current and future eDiscovery needs
- Leverage “pro tips” to validate the extensibility of the technology including:
- Integration of key processes (legal hold, cloud collections, and case management)
- Data security credentials and how they support risk management and compliance requirements
- Commitment to customer success, training, onboarding, custom workflow configuration, client engagement, and self-service options
Plus, access 250 high-impact RFP questions, curated from hundreds of enterprise eDiscovery and legal hold RFPs.
Offered Free by: Casepoint
See All Resources from: Casepoint