Request Your Free eBook Now:
"The Ultimate Guide to Managed Cloud"
This guide outlines how you can achieve the benefits of the cloud quickly while freeing your internal team to focus on innovation and business growth.
IT teams are turning to the cloud to give their enterprises a competitive edge. In fact, they are utilizing more cloud services than ever to gain agility and drive the business forward. IDC stated that the cloud will account for 60-70 percent of all software, services, and technology spending by 2020. But as your cloud environment grows, it can be challenging to manage all of the moving parts and keep your data secure, especially if your internal IT team is short on time and resources. Many enterprises partner with managed cloud providers to minimize the burden on their inhouse team and take advantage of the flexibility that the cloud offers.
In this guide, you will discover:
• How much the IT skills gap is costing your enterprise
• The 4 levels of the managed cloud and which one is the best fit for your enterprise
• 5 proven ways to get buy-in for your cloud initiatives
• The #1 cloud migration mistake (and how to ensure a successful move to the cloud)
• Keys to keeping your data secure in the cloud
• Special considerations when moving your mission-critical SAP systems to the cloud
With the right managed cloud partner, you can drive the most value from your cloud investments and succeed in the new world of IT.
Offered Free by: FIT
See All Resources from: FIT