Request Your Free Research Report Now:
"Vaping in the Workplace: A Bigger Issue than You Think"
New research shows startling prevalence and negative impact on productivity among vapers, non-vapers, and parents of kids who vape
As the nation navigates to a new normal, protecting employee health is a top concern. However, one factor influencing this likely isn’t on the radar for many HR leaders yet and it should be: vaping in the workplace.
New proprietary Truth Initiative research shows that vaping in the workplace is a bigger issue than many think. Key findings include:
- 62% report seeing a coworker vape in/around their workplace
- 70% agree that vaping in the workplace is harmful to their health
- 62% say vaping at work bothers them
- 63% agree that vaping in the workplace decreases productivity for those who vape
Vaping isn’t harmless, either for e-cigarette users or for those exposed to secondhand aerosol (i.e., vapor).
Download this research to learn:
- The health risks of vaping
- The surprising impact of just a few employees who vape
- Industry differences in workplace vaping
- How important vape- and smoke-free workplaces are to employees
- The impact of having a child who vapes on working parents
Is your company doing enough to help employees and their families live tobacco-free?
Offered Free by: EX Program
See All Resources from: EX Program