Request Your Free On-Demand Webinar Now:
"Why Native Security Features in AWS and Office365 is not Enough"
Most businesses are rapidly moving to the cloud to be fast and nimble, reduce their cost structure, and reach more customers anywhere, anytime. These new architectures have powerful new capabilities--but also expose businesses to a new universe of risk.
When dealing with outsourced infrastructure like AWS, or a SaaS solution like Office365, it is easy for IT managers to assume that security is out of their hands, for better or worse. But, this assumption may not always be true. Businesses must develop an active cloud security strategy as they pursue their migrations, and become a proactive security partner with their cloud providers--or they will find themselves vulnerable to attack.
In this upcoming webinar, hear from security experts at Arctic Wolf Network (AWN), on:
To see how AWN CyberSOC™ can secure your cloud, download now.
- The top cybersecurity risks and best practices for securing cloud deployments
- How AWN security monitoring compliments the native security features in AWS and Office365
- The role of AWN cloud security in integrating observations from cloud and on-premise systems
About our speakers: Narayan Makaram
- Sr. Director Product Marketing, Arctic Wolf Networks Louis Evans
- Product Marketing Manager, Arctic Wolf Networks
Offered Free by: Arctic Wolf Networks, Inc
See All Resources from: Arctic Wolf Networks, Inc