Request Your Free White Paper Now:
"The End of An Era: Evolving Beyond Email and Spreadsheets to Manage Your Law Department"
The continued and intense pressure to “do more with less” leads CLOs and legal departments to reevaluate their arsenal of tools for managing workloads and workflows.
Law departments that successfully manage contract workloads and workflow have developed simple yet effective business processes. However, too often, in-house counsel is immersed in largely inefficient day-to-day support or administrative activities at the expense of meaningful participation in strategic business priorities.
As transaction volumes increase and demand for faster turnaround times from the business become the norm, tools such as Outlook, Excel, Word and SharePoint do not have the capability of doing the job well.
This movement to amplify a company’s response time calls for technology that can address the business process conundrum posed by contract review.
This white paper will address:
- Why traditional tools used for contract intake are inefficient
- Why the demand for faster turnaround requires businesses to reevaluate their tools
- How corporate law departments are reinventing the way they approach contract review
- Why Apps are crossing from the consumer world into the business environment
- How Apps streamline contract management lifecycle, reduce processing time and simplify administration requirements
Download a copy of the white paper today and learn how an App-centric methodology can streamline your contract process.
Offered Free by: Onit
See All Resources from: Onit