Request Your Free White Paper Now:
"The Definitive Guide to Employee Experience with Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Viva"
How to Improve Retention, Employee Engagement & Performance
Understand the Stages of Employee Experience and How Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Viva Solutions Can Improve Them
92% of employers have identified that enhancing the employee experience is an important priority and plan to improve employee experiences within the next three years. So, with so many organizations prioritizing EX, it is essential to understand what is employee experience, why it matters, and how it impacts an organization.
Once you understand EX, it’s time to improve it. To do that, you’ll need to first understand the 8 stages, then learn what Microsoft 365 and Viva solutions can do to improve each.
Luckily, we’ve put together this thorough guide to everything Employee Experience and the leading solutions and techniques you can leverage with Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Viva.
If you’re wondering exactly what will be discussed, take a look at the list below.
- What is the Employee Experience and Why is it Important?
- Why Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Viva?
- Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Viva Solution Analysis
- Understanding the 8 Stages of the Employee Experience
- Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Viva Solution Impact On Each Stage of the Employee Experience
Offered Free by: 2toLead
See All Resources from: 2toLead