Request Your Free Book Excerpt Now:
"Social Marketing to the Business Customer - Free Sample Chapter"
This book will help you learn to listen to your B2B market, generate major account leads, and build client relationships.
There are big difference between selling to organizations and selling to individuals. In this excerpt, you’ll explore the following differences:
- B2B Marketing is much more likely to focus on value than experience
- B2B buying decisions are usually made by groups
- Business buying cycles are longer than consumer buying cycles
- Business buying decisions are more likely to be a commitment than consumer buying decisions
- Relationships play a more important role in B2B than in B2C decisions
- Service and support are essential decision factors
- B2B sales have lots of moving parts
- Channel relationships are complicating factors in the marketing equation
Offered Free by: Wiley
See All Resources from: Wiley