Request Your Free eGuide Now:
"How to Make a Logo Easily with Microsoft Word"
By downloading this free guide, you agree to receive regular updates on the latest cool apps, product reviews, and giveaways from MakeUseOf.
Microsoft work isn't the first choice for drawing eye-catching logos. It doesn't have the credentials to merit a place in a lineup of logo design software. But can it gatecrash?
Why pick Microsoft Word to design a logo?
- It is commonplace and easier to learn
- It had multifaceted tools that work with both text and images
- Allows you to use the document page as a canvas
- Can merge and combine everything into one image
- Documents can reuse the logo directly in a page or letterhead
Use this tutorial to explore your creative chops quickly, brainstorm an idea and make a quick mock-up, or use design features.
Offered Free by: MakeUseOf
See All Resources from: MakeUseOf
This download should complete shortly.
If the resource doesn't automatically download, please, click here.