Request Your Free eBook Now:
"How to Know Your Customer, Today"
Research into consumer perceptions during the cost-of-living crisis
Customer expectations and behaviours have changed. They want to feel that brands understand their situation today, and tailor their marketing efforts accordingly.
Brands cannot rely on historical data, information obtained before the crisis has minimal value when it comes to understanding customers. Instead, marketers must understand the current emotions and preferences of customers, not just the state of their wallets.
The consequences of irrelevant marketing is a mistake brands cannot afford to make with 51% of consumers receiving irrelevant marketing at least once a week, whilst 42% receive irresponsible marketing at the same rate.
Our latest research, Know your Customer, Today, identifies how the cost-of-living crisis is affecting consumer purchasing behaviour, and driving increased expectations, by surveying 11,000 consumers across the UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the Netherlands.
Download our latest eBook, Know your Customer, Today, to understand the consequences of failing to know your customers’ wants and needs.
- The extent to which the crisis has impacted consumers’ disposable income and spending habits
- How consumer expectations around marketing communications have changed
- Whether brands are engaging in irrelevant or irresponsible marketing today
- How consumer perceptions of brands are being shaped by how they approach marketing during the cost-of-living crisis
- The short and long-term impact of irresponsible marketing vs. authentic, responsible marketing
Offered Free by: Tealium
See All Resources from: Tealium