Request Your Free eGuide Now:
"How to Build a Remarkable Business by Focusing on the Total Customer Experience"
7 mini case studies guide the way to using the marketing hourglass process to turn your focus squarely on the customer.
The real payoff in marketing comes from expanding and focusing on how to turn a lead into a real advocate for your business.
Learn how to develop the 7 touch points listed below in order to complete the Hourglass for your business, content, product launches, and campaigns:
- Know - your ads, article, and referred leads
- Like - your web site, reception, and email newsletter
- Trust - your marketing kit, white papers, and sales presentations
- Try - webinars, evaluations, and nuturing activites
- Buy - fulfillment, new customer kit, delivery, and financial arrangements
- Repeat - post customer survey, cross-sell presentations, and quarterly events
- Refer - results reviews, partner introductions, peer 2 peer webinars, and community building
It's time to recognize and understand how your customers go through the marketing hourglass in order to make your marketing more effective.
With this free eGuide you will also receive weekly marketing news, tips, and advice you can use courtesy of Duct Tape Marketing.
Offered Free by: Duct Tape Marketing
See All Resources from: Duct Tape Marketing