Request Your Free How-to Guide Now:
"Global Customer Returns: How to Retain a Competitive Advantage"
In this in-depth interview Jes Siefert, Head of Hardware Service, Europe at Nokia Networks, talks about how to manage returns in a global context and the impact this can have on your business.
Siefert shares his industry insights on the challenges of cross border returns, balancing efficiency and cost and global vs. local repair strategies.
Download the interview to learn more on:
- Reverse logistics' impact on the global bottom line
- Making the returns process an opportunity for competitive advantage & managing customer expectations
- Cost effective repair strategies
- Reducing returns rates
- Dealing with end-of-life products
- Using the secondary-market to dispose of refurbished or returned network elements
- Outsourcing reverse logistics to 3PLs
- Potential challenges in international reverse logistics
- Key opportunities and risks for reverse logistics in the future
Offered Free by: CX Network
See All Resources from: CX Network