Request Your Free eBook Now:
"Getting Feedback Right - How to Build a Healthy Feedback Environment"
Quality feedback is rocket fuel for high performance.
Imagine there was a tool at your disposal that would help reinforce in real-time the behaviors of group members that moved the performance numbers in the right direction. Or, a tool that would get people motivated to learn, grow, and leave behind less-than-ideal behaviors in favor of new approaches and continuous improvement. Wouldn’t this be helpful?
Well, there is. It’s called performance feedback.
This quick read packs a lot of practical tips, including:
- Why feedback is “bad” (hint: it's really not)
- How to learn to master feedback
- The one bad habit you must give up with your feedback discussions
- Groups and teams need love and feedback too
- How to strengthen your feedback skills starting right now
By downloading this PDF you are also subscribing to Art Petty’s “Leadership Caffeine e-newsletter” for weekly content on leadership and career development.
Offered Free by: Art Petty
See All Resources from: Art Petty