Request Your Free White Paper Now:
"Extended Enterprise Learning: Generating Revenue and Adding Value"
Learning -- traditionally a cost center -- is increasing in value through extended enterprise learning, Brandon Hall Group’s 2017 Extended Enterprise Learning Study reveals.
In this report from Brandon Hall Group, you will hear an analysis of these top findings:
- 40% of organizations generate revenue from extended enterprise learning
- 56% of organizations say this learning is effective to very effective
- Reporting and mobile capabilities are critical
- 75% of organizations use an LMS to manage training
- In-person training is the most popular delivery method
Offered Free by: Litmos
See All Resources from: Litmos
This download should complete shortly.
If the resource doesn't automatically download, please, click here.