Request Your Free Research Report Now:
"Employees who enroll in richer benefits are more likely to stay longer"
Read our 2018 Insights Report to gain unique insights into benefits, workforce and compliance trends and benchmarks.
While ACA compliance and reporting can be challenging on many levels for employers, it also offers new opportunity to uncover new insights. You’ve done the work, now it’s time for a return on your ACA investment.
By aggregating ACA-related data from payroll, benefits and HRIS systems you can gain unique insights on different segments within your workforce. ACA data analyses shared within the Health e(fx) 2018 Insights Report uncover findings to help employers better understand employees of different generations, genders, pay grades, status and more, so employers can optimize their benefits strategies.
The data within the report represents actual employer and employee costs, actions and choices across multiple industries.
Inside our 2018 Insights Report, you’ll find:
- An ACA infographic making it easy to understand and communicate requirements and penalty risk.
- Benefit Insights: Trends in healthcare premium costs, eligibility and enrollment across industries.
- Workforce Insights: New insights for supporting employee retention and compensation strategies.
- Compliance Insights: Strategies for managing risk as the IRS begins to enforce penalties.
- Spotlights: Highlights into critical employee segments.
By understanding trends within specific worker segments—Human Resources teams can provide greater strategic value within their organization.
Offered Free by: Health e(fx)
See All Resources from: Health e(fx)