Request Your Free White Paper Now:
"Charting Your Path to Enterprise Key Management"
The increasingly prevalent use of data protection mechanisms in today’s enterprises has posed significant implications.
The increasingly prevalent use of data protection mechanisms in today’s enterprises has posed significant implications. One of the most profound challenges relates to key management, and its associated complexity and cost.
Written for business leadership and security architects, this paper looks at the past, present, and future of key management, revealing how emerging trends and approaches will ultimately enable enterprises to optimize both efficiency and security in the management of key materials.
Some of the topics covered include:
- Business mandates that lead to increased reliance on encryption
- Key implications of encryption adoption
- Key management past, present and future
- Defining enterprise key management
- Requirements for effective lifecycle key management
Offered Free by: Gemalto - A Thales Company
See All Resources from: Gemalto - A Thales Company