Request Your Free eBook Now:
"Cash Flow Analysis - Developing Your Finance Skills"
This free eBook will help you to understand how cash flows are generated and what factors affect them.
This skill is an integral part of making financial decisions that increase a firm’s economic value or the capabilities of a nonprofit organization.
You will learn:
- How working capital is generated and why it needs to be actively managed
- The purpose of a cash flow statement and how it complements the other key financial reports
- The counter-intuitive way that the ‘cash account’ is used in published accounts
- How to analyze an indirect format cash flow statement to see the true financial status of an organization
- How to compare accounts that have been prepared using different accounting methods
Chapter 1 - Cash Flow Analysis Definition
Chapter 2 - Managing Working Capital
Chapter 3 - Cash Flow
Chapter 4 - Changes in the Cash Account
Chapter 5 - Direct Format Cash Flow Statement
Chapter 6 - Indirect Format Cash Flow Statement
Chapter 7 - Cash Flow from Operations
Chapter 8 - Cash Flow from Investments
Chapter 9 - Cash Flow from Financing
Offered Free by: Free Management Ebooks
See All Resources from: Free Management Ebooks