Request Your Free Analyst Report Now:
"2023 Trends to Watch: Cloud Computing"
Hyperscalers dominate the cloud market
Cloud adoption is changing, and now customers are making more strategic choices about cloud computing. But the market is still dominated by the top nine large cloud providers.
- 2023 will see more interest in the abstracted cloud
- Strategic hybrid and multicloud will become more prevalent
- The data cloud is gaining interest as the edge and the entire distributed cloud concept become more relevant
- The use of industry and sovereign clouds will mature and move from marketing speak to differentiated products
- Cloud operations (CloudOps) and the management of the cloud bring many different aspects together.
Take a deep dive into key trends with in-depth research data, analysis and analyst recommendations to drive business decisions. Download Today!
Offered Free by: InformationWeek
See All Resources from: InformationWeek